Maps & Information
Maps & Information
Contact Caesars Windsor
General Sales Inquiries
Motorcoach Group Sales
Association Group Sales
Corporate Group Sales
Canadian Mailing Address:
377 Riverside Drive East (view map)
U.S. Mailing Address:
1601 Clay Street
Detroit, Michigan 48211 - 1902
Goyeau Road Closure
Tunnel travelers will see a change in downtown Windsor beginning February 11, 2013. A section of the Goyeau St. between Wyandotte St. and Park St. will be permanently closed to accommodate for improvements that are being made to the Canadian Tunnel Plaza. Travelling back to the United States from the tunnel will require an alternate route. U.S. travelers heading to the tunnel will access the entrance via Goyeau Street at Wyandotte Street. To help you find your way, additional directional signage will be posted. Please see links for new routes below.
Please note that there will be NO CHANGES made to the route coming into Canada to Caesars Windsor via the tunnel.
Directions to the Tunnel from Caesars Windsor:
Directions from Cleveland (view map)
Travel westbound on I-90 to I-280. Go northwest on I-280 to I-75N. Take I-75N into Michigan. Follow signs to the Ambassador Bridge or Detroit-Windsor Tunnel. Once in Windsor follow the signs to Caesars Windsor.
Directions from Toledo (view map)
Take I-75N into Michigan. Follow signs to the Ambassador Bridge or Detroit-Windsor Tunnel. Once in Windsor follow the sign to Caesars Windsor.
Directions from Toronto (view map)
From Hwy. 401, exit on Hwy. 3B and follow signs to Caesars Windsor.
Driving Directions from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (view map)
Total distance is about 21 miles and the approximate travel time is 25 minutes:
- Start out going northeast on William G. Rogell Dr. toward E. Service Rd.
- Stay straight to go onto Merriman Rd.
- Merge onto I-94 E toward Detroit.
- Merge onto I-96 E / Jeffries Fwy. via exit 213B toward Canada.
- Take the I-75 N / M-10 exit on the left toward Flint / Civic Ctr.
- Take the M-10 / Lodge Fwy. exit toward Rosa Parks Blvd. / Civic Ctr.
- Take the exit on the left toward M-10 / Lodge Fwy. / Civic Ctr.
- Take the M-10 S exit toward Civic Ctr.
- Merge onto John C. Lodge Fwy. / MI-10 S.
- John C Lodge Fwy. / MI-10 S. becomes Jefferson Ave W.
- Turn right into Detroit-Windsor tunnel plaza. Once in Windsor follow the signs to Caesars Windsor.